Esdec Solar Group appreciates the trust you place in us when sharing your personal data. The security of that data is very important to us.
This policy explains how we collect and use your personal information and who we share it with when you interact with us, visit our website, use our online services or purchase our products.
Esdec Solar Group B.V.
7418 EE Deventer
If you have any questions about how we process personal data please e-mail us at email@example.com or write us to the address above.
Esdec Solar Group may collect information about you, which may include your name, company, contact info, e-mail address, IP address, your data requests and any additional data that you provide to us in order to commence or continue our business relationship. Information may be collected form any of the following resources:
- Information we collect from you through direct e-mail, phonecalls, letters and faxes;
- Information we collect about you when you call us, visit our website or fill out a contact form.
We collect personal data form you for one or more of the following purposes:
- Provide the products and services you request
- Manage your account and provide you with support
- Assess our existing or potential business relationship
- Enforce our Terms & Conditions
- To communicate with suppliers of goods and services
- Keeping accounts and other business records
- Generating data analytics to monitor and improve the performance of our website
- To ensure the security and safe operation of our websites and underlying business infrastructure.
To ensure that each visitor to any of our websites can use and navigate the site effectively, we collect the following:
- Technical information, the Internet Protocol addresses used to connect your device to the internet
- Your login information,
- Operating system and platform
- Information about your visit as the Uniform Resource Locators clickstream to, through and from our site.
The legal basis for Esdec Solar Group to process your information as explained above, will be one of the following:
- Your consent
- Contractual events either with you or with a relevant party
- Our justifiable business interests
- Compliance with our legal obligations
Esdec Solar Group will retain your information only for as long as it may be considered necessary in accordance with reasonable business practices and applicable law.
- If we are required or permitted to do so by law or legal process (court order)
- To legal authorities or government officials to comply with a legitimate legal request
- When we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent financial loss or physical harm
- To establish or defend our legal rights
- To defend against legal claims
- In connection with fraud or illegal activity (suspected or actual) or
- Otherwise, with your consent
We are a global organization with companies located in Asia, the European Union and the United States of America to help us run our business. Countries outside the European Union (“EU”) do not have laws that provide specific protection for personal data. Where we transfer personal data outside of the EU to a country not determined by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data, the transfers will be under an agreement which covers the EU requirements for the transfer of personal data outside the EU.
Esdec Solar Group takes appropriate security measures to protect all information collected from unauthorized access, while maintaining the accuracy of the data and thereby, enabling the correct use of information.
It is important that the personal information we obtain is current and accurate. If your personal information changes during your business relationship with us, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.